OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
Opimian values its members and respects their privacy. This policy describes the personal information we collect about you, why we collect it, how we use it, and when we might share it with third parties. Our policy also describes the choices you can make about how we collect, use, and disclose your information. If our information practices change, we will post an updated policy on our website. The date that appears at the top of this policy is the latest version.
You can browse our site without providing any personal information. However, to maximize your experience, we do need some basic information as listed below.
HOW DOES OPIMIAN USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may collect personal information from you, such as:
- your name
- your email address
- your postal address
- your phone number
- your credit card number
- your visits to our website
- your product interests
- when you place an order online or by phone
- when you update and save your profile information online
- when you return an item
- when you contact us with a question or concern
- when you participate in a contest, promotion, or survey
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES OPIMIAN COLLECT?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order(s), which includes sending you emails to confirm your order status and delivery
- To process returns
- To administer and fulfill contests, programs, and other promotions in which you participate
- To help us address problems with and to improve our website design, products and services
- To enhance your ordering experience
- To help us learn more about your ordering preferences
- To understand your ordering interests and purchasing history so that we can tailor offers and promotions to you
- For our internal business purposes, such as to analyze trends and statistics, for audits, to develop new services, to enhance our website, to improve our services, to identify usage trends, and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business
- If necessary, to contact you regarding your transactions with us, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies, and/or for other administrative purposes
- With your consent when required, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us to not contact you with promotional communications
HOW DOES OPIMIAN COLLECT AND USE IP ADDRESSES?
Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by the majority of websites. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit our website, along with the time of your visit and the pages that you visited.
We may use IP addresses for the same purposes for which we use personal information, as well as for calculating website usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering our website and your use of our website, including providing opportunities to you and fulfilling your requests and purchases. We treat IP addresses, server log files and related information as non-personal information.